Friday, September 12, 2014

Finding Joy Friday

 Today I'm taking time to count some of the recent blessings in my life. Join me as I remember to search for joy in the everyday. To find joy in the little things. 
Happy Friday, friends!

I am thankful for....

Meeting my friend April's sweet baby boy 

 Date night with the hubby AND Italian margaritas 


Watching my son want to be just like daddy 


 Early morning trips to Target with my little sidekick


 A gorgeous bouquet from my thoughtful and talented mom


The little corners of our new house that are beginning to feel like home

Coffee date with my girl and my 1st PSL of the season


 Watching my little sweetie play her 1st soccer game

This amazing quinoa and kale salad that I am obsessed with. 
(Recipe to come) 

Breaking in my new donut pan with a sweet treat for the kiddos


No comments:

Post a Comment